TASTY SOCIAL MEDIA AHEAD!
Our epic team is made up of nine marketing, creative and technology gurus passionate about delivering clever social media that makes an immediate impact.
The Social Shop was launched in early 2016, dead-set on delivering tasty social media and already has a number of varied social media clients from authors to globally recognised brands.
Specialists in full-service social media, you'll find us encouraging clients to always push the boundaries of what can be achieved online.
We're trend-setters and forward-thinkers. This allows us the privilege of delivering fun, innovative and engaging social media experiences to our clients and their customers.
If you're looking for a team of digital marketing innovators who specialise in cementing long-term brand loyalty and legacy we'd love to talk.
⚡ JOIN THE SOCIAL SHOP TEAM ⚡
So, you can ‘gram like a boss, tweet in your sleep, and you know just what it takes to win hearts, grow online communities and build an amazing brand presence online?
We're on the hunt for a talented Community Coordinator 👀 Dat you?
This isn’t your standard Community Coordinator role, because we’re not your standard social media agency.
(Heard that one before? Well, we’re serious.)
Because we’re not just looking for someone who ‘knows’ social, but someone who is committed to using it for good. This role is an awesome opportunity to combine both passion and purpose, while contributing to exceptional social outcomes for cool Kiwi brands.
As our Community Coordinator, you’ll be the voice of The Social Shop and our clients across various social media platforms. In the role of brand ambassador, you’ll interact with online communities to build engagement, brand awareness and loyalty. Working closely with our (pretty epic) team, you’ll play a critical role in shaping brand evolution while also analysing and reporting on community trends.
Sounds pretty good, right? Well there are a few more carrots we’d like to dangle in front of you, like:
- The fact that you will be working from the happy comfort of your own home (good playlists a must, animal side-kick recommended, pants optional).
- A permanent part-time contract with 10-15 hours per week to start (so plenty of room for the other things that you love most in life), with the opportunity for the right person to substantially increase hours.
- Staying ahead of the social game using leading-edge social platform, Sprout Social.
- The opportunity to work with the best group of clever humans who work hard but have fun, celebrate success and are committed to making social a GOOD place for all.
- A passion for social media is essential to the role, as is the ability to remain abreast of, and engaged with, the fast-changing social media landscape.
- A strong creative eye for developing content and engagement within brands.
- Excellent writing and communication skills with an understanding of how to apply this to social content and campaigns.
- Previous experience managing social media accounts would be advantageous but is not essential if you are able to demonstrate an ability to learn quickly and have a clear vision for how you would deliver successfully in the role.
There are some important things that matter to us.
If they matter to you too, then this could be the perfect match. We dig: communication (we take the time to talk, listen and understand), innovation (we push boundaries and want to lead industry thinking), collaboration (we’re all in this together), connection (people first, always), and commitment (we don’t expect perfection, we expect improvement).
So, how about it? Ready to make the next move? To get started with your application, we'd love you to take a short quiz. Let's be honest here, you're awesome, we're awesome – we just need to make sure that our awesomeness is compatible.
If you think you could be our new Community Coordinator, get quizzing!