There’s no time to stand still when it comes to social. Which is why we’ve made it easy to keep up with the latest changes, updates and best-practice approaches to using social media for your business. We have free resources below, or for those who need a little extra guidance, our paid packages could be right for you.
Social School is a FREE Facebook community (group) for SMEs. It exists to help you stay on top of updates, real trends, and learn how to implement best practice social media to grow an amazing brand. Join us! It’s an easy way to tap into our knowledge, whether you’re socially savvy, or just starting out!
- Guides, webinars and resources so you can learn at your own pace and in your own time
- Ask our experts questions - they love it
- Build your own knowledge and confidence of different social platforms
Social for Good Podcast
The Social Shop Managing Director, Mary Cullingford leads the conversation on using #socialforgood in our monthly podcast. She shares her views, insights and advice, and chats to other subject matter experts who offer their perspective on how to get the most out of social media for your business.
- Understand how to use social media as a force for good
- Best-practice advice for managing your own social media accounts
- Interviews and insights from our own full-service social media agency
Social Thought Leadership
Mary Cullingford, Managing Director of The Social Shop, goes deep into some of the big topics impacting social media marketing and brand positioning for businesses of all sizes. Discover insider-insights from an experienced social marketer who is committed to helping other businesses leverage #socialforgood.
- Topical discussion on today’s important conversations surrounding social media
- Research-driven analysis and opinion
- Advice to help social marketers grow their influence within organisation
We're sharing social insights on our blog:
There is so much info out there it can be hard to know where to start. Ditch the overwhelm and let us break down what it is you really need to know when it comes to social media. From understanding algorithms and employee advocacy to tips on great creative and stand-out copy, our monthly blog covers every facet of what it takes to be successful on social.
Research-driven insights and best-practice tips.
Straight-talking advice for creating good content - strategically.
Need-to-know basics and relevant industry updates.